Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Everything is in the song

Since the day I met you, my life felt so brand new. Remembering your first smile, make me can walk a thousand mile. You're like my own personal brand of heroin. People say I'm like a fool, but without you nothing I can do.

You are the one that made my day just as good as what I can say. You are the one that made my day, because of you I wanna stay.

I can't keep my eyes from staring at you. I can't keep my heart from wanting you. I can't keep myself from smiling at you. Worst thing, I can't keep my heart from falling and falling for you.

I don't give up on you, no no not yet. Despite the hard times that I've got, I won't let it end before I start.

     I'll be the one, who catches all your tears
     I'll be the one, who brushed away your fears
     I'll try my best, to feed your appetite
     I'll do the rest, to be your Mr. Right

Please let me love you, let me hold you, let me see you smile. Even for one night. Even for just one more night.

---
Just couple of songs that rhythm truly in my life because of you..

No comments:

Post a Comment